Saturday, January 24, 2015

LesDonation: Fertility Medications for Free

Tommie and I have a box of fertility medications that she never used.  We asked our doctor if we could donate them to patients at The Center and we were told that we can only give them away on our own.  So, I'm looking into the legality of this.  If it appears that we can donate these medications, I will post a list that contains the name of each medication, the expiration dates, dosage, etc.; I will include a picture of each one.  We also have a ton of syringes, alcohol swabs, and a few other items.  Tommie and I only ask that any takers pay shipping.  One of the medications (Follistim) will need to be shipped in a special refrigerated envelope.  We would also require the recipient to pay for this type of container.  I don't think it is that expensive.  If you live in CT, we are fine with you coming to get them here.  

If you know whether or not we are allowed to give away and ship our medications, please share in the comments section below.  Also, let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment